View from Bellerive roof terrace
Cloudy days are not frequent on Gardalake at all. But if this happen, do not worry: there are so many alternatives to the beach!
Here are some tips for those days (but also for when sun shines, why not?)
- Museo Santa Giulia in Brescia – an exhibition area of about 14,000 square meters which tells 3000 years of history;
- Il Vittoriale degli Italiani in Gardone Riviera – the home of the poet Gabriele D’Annunzio declared a national monument. Nine acres offering a complex of buildings, squares, avenues and fountains including the War Museum, the Mausoleum, an auditorium and much more.
- Franciacorta Outlet – perfect for shopping addicted, it is a center entirely dedicated to fashion where manufacturers of the most prestigious brands offer their best collections at outlet prices.
- Visit to a wine cellar – it is the best way to discover excellent wines! And, of course, to taste and buy some.
- Casa di Giulietta in Verona – the most evocative place that Shakespeare could imagine, the most romantic visit that lovers can do.
- Aquaria in Sirmione – enjoy gorgeous thermal baths located by the lake. Get pampered by hydromassage, hot water and spa treatments!
Need more tips? Just ask Bellerive reception staff.