There is no better time to prepare canned fruits and vegetables to be enjoyed all year: the gifts of nature are preserved according to Grandma recipe to be served in tasty combinations.
That’s what’s happening in Restaurant 100KM kitchen, where Chef Fabrizio Garatti creates new combinations with traditional recipes.
Need some tips? Here are our favourite compotes:
- Quinces, a sauce for refined gourmet culinary combinations – It masterfully combines with cheese, game, roasted meat.
- Onion and Modena Balsamic Vinegar – Excellent with red meats and mature cheese.
- Eggplant and ginger – to be enjoyed with cheeses such as Brie.
- Rose Hips – excellent in combination with salty foods but also sweets.
- Pumpkin and persimmon – to be served with cheese and spicy sausage as well.
Pamper yourself with all the flavors that November can offer!